STORE SUPERVISOR - st. john's, NL
posting date: january 19, 2022
30-40 hours per week
competitive compensation package
potential for health benefits after 6 months employment
provides customer service, product knowledge, and sales support for fellow team members and customers that are consistent with the company’s standards and expectations. strives to achieve the store and company’s goals/objectives in service, branding, sales, productivity and inventory management. is the principal liaison between the customer and the store during their schedule shift.
fun, dynamic work environment, learn the ins and outs of running a small business, flexibility.
- manage store staff and schedule, ensuring all shifts are covered for all hours of operation
- manage the day-to-day operations of the store
- model sales performance and in-store experience for retail associates, spend time on the selling floor working with customers to assist them with their product selections by providing thorough product knowledge and information
- ensure brand and operational standards are consistently met
- respond to customer service issues via email, social media (Facebook and Instagram)
- package and ship online orders
- schedule shipping pick up as needed for outgoing orders
- package orders for in-store pick up
- manage tagging and quality control of incoming items
- manage incoming returns, exchanges, and damages
- train new retail staff as required
- evaluate staff performance with Operations Manager
- provide feedback to Operations Manager regarding performance, sales, issues, etc. as required
customer service experience required
exceptional organizational and time-management skills
how to apply
please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and cover letter.