in fashion, sometimes things don't go as planned. we have a rigorous quality control system and even the most insignificant "error" (ie. an ink spot) can lead to an item being stored, not sold.
we've been lucky that this is a rare occurrence, but it's been a puzzle we've been trying to solve - what can we do with this clothes?
when we saw what Erica Jane Design was doing, we thought her craftmanship, talent, and eye for design, could bring these items new life - both beautifully and sustainably.
- split oatmeal and charcoal crewneck high density SALT lowercase logo at front
- a one-of-a-kind piece from the #SALTXERICAJANEDESIGN collection
- FINAL SALE
make and care
- 80% cotton, 20% polyester
- machine wash, tumble dry low
- the shop, SALT brand
- designed in Canada, imported
size and fit
- these crewnecks are a different make from our classic salt collection. the fit is slightly longer and narrower through the body than our party sweater. If you're between sizes, we recommend sizing up.
- unisex fit, straight through body
- recommend sticking with your standard size, unless looking for oversized fit
- size guide