roam puff vest
it's hard to say goodbye to summer. choose your favourite layers to ease that sweet farewell, while settling into the coziness of fall. the roam puff vest is waterproof, windproof, and made from recycled materials.
conscious sustainable pieces from head to toe.
feel good in and out of your clothing.
made-to-order, especially for you, in Newfoundland & Labrador.
- rubber SALT patch at left chest
- quilted paneling
- drop shoulder, straight fit.
- heavy duty, two way zipper
- funnel neck collar with attached oversized hood
- deep, lined pockets
make and care
- waterproof and windproof, soft shell, made from recycled materials including plastic bottles
- vegan, down-free batting
- thick, woven, kasha lining in pockets
- due to the delicate nature of SALTLAB products we recommend to only clean as needed (when possible, spot clean). otherwise, handwash and hang to dry
- SALTLAB brand
- designed and handmade-to-order in st. john's, newfoundland and labrador, canada.
- please allow 2 weeks for your order to be completed.
size, fit, and customization
- model in yellow is wearing size medium. model in green is wearing size small
- size guide below and available here
- with each body being so unique, clothing can be a very personal experience. we want you to feel your most comfortable self in your SALTLAB pieces. for questions about custom fitting, gender affirming, or adaptive modifications, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
|length||20 1/2"||21 1/2"||22 1/2"|
roam puff vest