SALTLAB roam puffer
take the road less traveled. conscious sustainable pieces from head to toe.
feel good in and out of your clothing.
made-to-order, especially for you, in Newfoundland & Labrador.
- quilted paneling
- drop shoulder, oversized, straight fit.
- heavy duty, two way zipper with zipper placket
- funnel neck collar with attached oversized hood
- adjustable hood depth with hood snap
- metal snaps
- adjustable snaps for for snug fit at wrists
- deep oversized hidden pockets at side seam
make and care
- waterproof and windproof, soft shell, made from recycled materials including plastic bottles
- vegan, down-free batting
- thick, woven, kasha lining
- due to the delicate nature of SALTLAB products we recommend to only clean as needed (when possible, spot clean). otherwise, handwash and hang to dry
- SALTLAB brand
- designed and handmade-to-order in st. john's, newfoundland and labrador, canada. please allow 2-3 weeks for your order to be completed.
size, fit, and customization
- oversized fit
- gender-neutral sizing
- natalie and brian are both wearing size M
- sizing details below or available here
- custom sizing available: if you would like to make modifications to the fit of your garment or if you have any questions about customization, please email erica at firstname.lastname@example.org. please note that customized garments are final sale.
|width at hem||44"||48"||52"|
|shoulder to hem||40"||40"||42"|