SALTLAB on route pant
take the road less traveled. conscious sustainable pieces from head to toe.
feel good in and out of your clothing.
made-to-order, especially for you, in Newfoundland & Labrador.
- pairs best as a matching set with the SALTLAB on route zip
- cigarette style jogging pant, structured fit
- pin tuck seam at front crease
- deep pockets at side seam
- elastic waistband
make and care
- organic cotton fleece
- always hand wash and hang to dry. due to the delicate nature of SALTLAB products we recommend to only wash by hand as needed (when possible, spot clean). hang to dry.
- SALTLAB brand
- designed and handmade-to-order in st. john's, newfoundland and labrador, canada. please allow 1-2 weeks for your order to be completed.
size, fit, and customization
- structured fit
- sizes can be bought standard, but also fully customizable
- natalie is wearing size S and brian is wearing size M
- size guide below and available here
- custom sizing available: if you would like to make modifications to the fit of your garment, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 24 hours of placing your order. please include your name, order number, and measurement requests in your email. please note that customized garments are final sale.
|ankle||12 1/2"||14"||15 1/2"|