SALTLAB day off boxer in sunday paper
take the morning, you deserve it. feel yourself in our softest fabrics yet. it's luxury you can live in.
made-to-order, especially for you, in Newfoundland & Labrador.
- boxer short with stitching detail
- leg hem is done with a cover stitch which creates a secure, even, stretchable seam that moves with the fabric
- centre piece is triple layered with an antibacterial moisture resistant fabric in between two layers of bamboo cotton for extra moisture protection and comfort
- fitted to body, excellent on own or as an under layer
- SALTLAB screenprint at front centre
make and care
- french terry: 66% rayon from bamboo, 28% cotton, 6% spandex
- material is machine washable and dryer safe.
- SALTLAB brand
- designed and handmade-to-order in st. john's, newfoundland and labrador, canada
size, fit, and customization
- sizes can be bought standard, but also fully customizable
- size guide and measurements available here
- custom sizing available: if you would like to make modifications to the fit of your garment, email erica at email@example.com within 24 hours of placing your order. please include your name, order number, and measurement requests in your email. please note that customized garments are final sale.