architect jacket in canvas
build your own image
based off the shape our signature "architect shirt", this jacket is a building block of your next favourite outfit.
- oversized, boxy bodice
- structured collar
- slightly dropped shoulder
- slight bishop sleeve with cuff
- generous fit, cut straight through the body
- SALTLAB leather patch at high centre back
- tortoiseshell buttons at front and sleeve cuff
make and care
- boiled wool blend. satin lining at body.
- dry clean only. due to the delicate nature of SALTLAB products we recommend to only clean as needed (when possible, spot clean).
- SALTLAB brand
- designed and handmade-to-order in st. john's, newfoundland and labrador, canada
size, fit, and customization
- gender-neutral sizing
- eru is wearing size L/XL and khadija is wearing size S/M
- size guide and measurements available here
- custom sizing available: if you would like to make modifications to the fit of your garment, please include your measurements in the text box under sizing. If you have any questions regarding your fit, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. please note that customized garments are final sale.