there are two sides to every story
this coat brings the element of surprise. you'll be the talk of the town without having to say a word.
- two-tone split with black and dark chartreuse
- blue plaid lapel at one side
- tie belt
- shawl collar, top stitched
- drop shoulder
- generous fit, cut straight through the body
- SALTLAB woven tag at back
make and care
- boiled wool blend. full kasha lining
- dry clean only. due to the delicate nature of SALTLAB products we recommend to only clean as needed (when possible, spot clean).
- SALTLAB brand
- designed and handmade-to-order in st. john's, newfoundland and labrador, canada
size, fit, and customization
- gender-neutral sizing
- jordan is wearing size L/XL and lian is wearing size S/M
- size guide and measurements available here
- custom sizing available: if you would like to make modifications to the fit of your garment, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 24 hours of placing your order. please include your name, order number, and measurement requests in your email. please note that customized garments are final sale.